At most 2 inspectors could be dispatched by clientele to our factory for factory acceptance testing before shipment. By offering professional courses, QSTECH helps customers better understand the LED display screen based on QSTECH Training Outline for at least 3 days. Both local meals and transportation in Xi’an are afforded by QSTECH for the visiting inspectors.
1. Factory tour and products introduction
2. Training on the operation of LED screens
3. Training on repair and maintenance of display systems
4. The above training exercise
Bespoke training courses are available upon request.
As a trusted LED panel manufacturer, QSTECH welcomes clientele to our factory for factory acceptance test, abbreviated as FAT. Alternatively, customers can waive on-site inspection on basis of review or approval of the display photos.
1. Packaging Methods: Carton box and Pallet
Modules are packed in static-free bubble bags and static-free foam, and then wrapped by plastic film.
2. The pallet quantity, weight and dimension of the packaged goods for this project
3. If clientele ships LED displays by themselves, we will cooperate with the forwarder to pick up the goods. Also, we can offer shipping services to our clients as per their requirements.
4. The estimated shipping costs are listed as follows for reference only. Allowing for varied shipping cost rate, please refer to the final shipping quote.
QSTECH may dispatch at most one engineer to the installation site of the buyer for on-site installation guidance for 3 days. The buyer shall bear the round-trip airfare, local hotel cost, meals and local transportation for our engineer. Labor charge would be $150.00 a day for each engineer. The charge should be paid by the buyer, if it takes over 3 days to install the LED display that the buyer causes.